Packages which have been tailored to particular customers.
Get Top Rankings
no contract | cancel anytime
✔️ No Contract: No commitment, you can cancel anytime.
✔️ Powerful Backlinks: We use outreach and content to build white-hat links
✔️ 4 New Articles Monthly: Each month we research, write and submit articles to publish
✔️ Social Signals: We'll use social media to generate posts, likes and shares
✔️ Brand Promotion: Your brand will be promoted positively wherever we see opportunity
✔️ Continuous Optimisation: We seek opportunities on and off site for help keywords rank higher
✔️ NO Robots: 100% human work by a UK team of qualified optimisation experts
✔️ Site Changes Done For You
✔️ Complete Monthly Report
Full SEO Package Details (opens in popup)
- META tags, alt tags and search engine code on the site
- Category descriptions and product descriptions
- Home page content (there isn't much text on the home page at present), and seeking methods to add articles and other content to the site which relates to your product range
- Backlink building - Getting links from other websites is important but needs to be handled with care so-as not to upset the major search engines
- Social media posts and sharing, and ensuring your website has a relevant account on all the major social media websites
- Adding content about your website to other websites to build brand awareness (and get more links back to your site)
- Discussing the site and product range of relevant forums and sharing sites
Package is tailored for a particular customer and is to be reviewed after 3 months.
- The heading structures ("H" tags)
- Meta tags (page titles, descriptions and keywords)
- Navigation (internal and external links across the site)
- Alt tags (the alternative text on images and links)
- Content - Without editing the actual content of the site there are amendments required to get keyword consistency and text to image ratios in place.
This is a tailored package. Work to rectify outstanding issues within the CMS for the website, as per email conversation with John.